Class Schedule and Orders Availability

IMPORTANT : PLEASE FILL UP THE FORM BY CLICKING ON THE " PRICING AND ORDER FORM" TAB ON TOP OF THE GOOGLE CALENDAR TO PLACE YOUR ORDER. WHEN SENDING INQUIRIES VIA SMS, PLEASE STATE YOUR NAME, ELSE NO RESPONSE WILL BE PROVIDED.THANKS, LEA OVEN TEAM

Mar 31, 2008

Cupcakes Order from my Srikandi geng last weekend ...

Alhamdulillah .. Wow.. what else could I say ... it was quite a "job" to deco these cuppies ;-) but I am enjoying every bit of it.... here are the orders that I completed last weekend:


Order from my Srikandi friend ... Mum, for a friend's wedding
Testimony :
" They were so cute sampai naik sebak dada I. I sent one to a colleague yg baru menerima menantu. The cuppies ada message :"Selamat Menerima Menantu, Dari Ata & Mum". My colleague was so touched and could not bear to eat those cute cuppies. Coincidentally, the color matches the theme of the wedding - soft pink, soft green, and white... "



Another order from Mum as well ... and this is for a house warming celebration
Testimony :
" I brought them to my brother's house warming khenduri with message "Bless Thy Home". Nobody dares to eat them sebab cute sangat until one young boy grabs one with his grubby hands and gobble it up in one go. Then dia spread to everybody ada kek sedap. Memang sedap. The choc moist cuppies are really moist and delicious. My daughter refuses to clean her 'misai' icing with a tissue. She wants to keep on licking her 'misai'. "




Order from another Srikandi geng .. Yatt ... for her son's birthday
Testimony :
" Thanks Daalia. My son and friends love them very much. I used to order the cupcakes from my friend who can't make it this time round as her mum is in ICU. Was lucky that Daalia informed us about her baking and so happened Daalia could send them to KL this weekend. Thanks for making our day "



Order from Srikandi in Ipoh - Saidatul
Thanks a lot Adik for the order...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mak aiii.. berderet cc ni.... bila la masa akak baking semua ni??? dahla keje lagi... salute la kat akak.. pg td dah dtg, tapi lum update.. ni dtg sekali lagi, dah penuh.. pergh!!!! congrats to u sis!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin