Class Schedule and Orders Availability

IMPORTANT : PLEASE FILL UP THE FORM BY CLICKING ON THE " PRICING AND ORDER FORM" TAB ON TOP OF THE GOOGLE CALENDAR TO PLACE YOUR ORDER. WHEN SENDING INQUIRIES VIA SMS, PLEASE STATE YOUR NAME, ELSE NO RESPONSE WILL BE PROVIDED.THANKS, LEA OVEN TEAM

May 17, 2008

Order from Srikandi Adik ( Ipoh )

Support and orders from my fellow srikandis ( STF Alumni ) has been great since I started this biz.. thank u guys.... love ya all ....


Mother's Day Cuppies



Moist Chocolate Cake .... Adik and family are naturally chocolate lovers ...
they have been placing repeat ordrs of my moist choc cuppies over and again

Note : There were also orders of Chocolate Cheese Cake and Blueberry Cheese cake for Nita and Elah, but I missed taking the pictures.. .Thanks Nita and Elah for the orders. And many thanks to Adik for picking up their orders.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey Daalia!

First of all, I must say i lurveee your cute cupcakes! :) You sure are a sifu in baking.. (both thumbs up for Daalia) hehe.. And i bet they taste really good as it looks.. ymmy..

Anyway, thanks for stopping by at my page in fotopages and thanks for your comment. :) I will order cupcakes from you someday, maybe for my engagement..hehe.. so you take care now and keep on rockin! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin