Class Schedule and Orders Availability

IMPORTANT : PLEASE FILL UP THE FORM BY CLICKING ON THE " PRICING AND ORDER FORM" TAB ON TOP OF THE GOOGLE CALENDAR TO PLACE YOUR ORDER. WHEN SENDING INQUIRIES VIA SMS, PLEASE STATE YOUR NAME, ELSE NO RESPONSE WILL BE PROVIDED.THANKS, LEA OVEN TEAM

Apr 13, 2008

Moist Choc Cupcakes with Strawberry

Thanks a zillion to Anna for allowing me to use her design concept in my this batch of cuppies. I made these for my son's bestfriend, Ariff Datuk Azmi in Bandar Sunway, Ipoh. The whole family has been so kind to Iwan, letting him to sleepover at Ariff's house for many nights, and even followed them on thei family vacation. These cuppie is just a small token from me for Ariff and his family.









Ariff said " Iwan, can bring some more .. ? Plus the chocolate toppings .. I want to dip in the strawberries.... "

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yummy.. ada strawberry lagi tu... saya dpt bayangkan betapa sedapnya... aka guna choc moist resepi mana??? kalau tak keberatan, blh share?? :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin