Class Schedule and Orders Availability

IMPORTANT : PLEASE FILL UP THE FORM BY CLICKING ON THE " PRICING AND ORDER FORM" TAB ON TOP OF THE GOOGLE CALENDAR TO PLACE YOUR ORDER. WHEN SENDING INQUIRIES VIA SMS, PLEASE STATE YOUR NAME, ELSE NO RESPONSE WILL BE PROVIDED.THANKS, LEA OVEN TEAM

Apr 8, 2008

Dora The Explorer Theme

Wow... quite a challenge to draw the characters on these cuppies... as I am not a born artist ... well, I told myself.. I have to do my best for this special order from a friend all the way from Johore Bahru.. challenges make you better day by day ...she wanted cupcakes for her daughter, with Dora and friends on them .. with party colors concept... I hope you like them .. Dora's face cam tak menjadi jek

I did not deliver these cuppies to Jay Bee, pick up was in Key Ell ... takut nanti ada yang tanya pulak, jauhnya deliver cupcakes ..











Packed in 3 boxes, and ready to go ...


Testimony:
" Thanks for taking the touble to look for Dora characters ... my daughter loves your cake. mamam icing yg lebih!lawanya you draw "

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cantik..cantik..& cantik sesangat... congrats to u sis... mcm2 deco dah buat ni... jeles woooooooo........

Blog Widget by LinkWithin