Class Schedule and Orders Availability

IMPORTANT : PLEASE FILL UP THE FORM BY CLICKING ON THE " PRICING AND ORDER FORM" TAB ON TOP OF THE GOOGLE CALENDAR TO PLACE YOUR ORDER. WHEN SENDING INQUIRIES VIA SMS, PLEASE STATE YOUR NAME, ELSE NO RESPONSE WILL BE PROVIDED.THANKS, LEA OVEN TEAM

May 3, 2010

Steam Buttercream Cake Lesson with Bzee Bakery

Steam Buttercream Cake .... took the class at Bzee Bakery, Seremban 2, by Zalina
Thanks dear form teaching me the correct steam buttercream method... and thanks to Zati for recommending Zalina to me

For those around my vicinity that would like to join the Steam Stack / Tier Buttercream Wedding Cake Deco, no worries.... I will be arranging some classes soon ... stay tuned.... thanks so much for all your support my friends and fellow bakers friends .....

DSC_0154

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin