Class Schedule and Orders Availability

IMPORTANT : PLEASE FILL UP THE FORM BY CLICKING ON THE " PRICING AND ORDER FORM" TAB ON TOP OF THE GOOGLE CALENDAR TO PLACE YOUR ORDER. WHEN SENDING INQUIRIES VIA SMS, PLEASE STATE YOUR NAME, ELSE NO RESPONSE WILL BE PROVIDED.THANKS, LEA OVEN TEAM

Nov 5, 2009

Cakes & Cupcakes at Lea Oven

Alhamdulillah.. now I have Diana, Yan and Yanie to help me in baking, decorating and editing the edible images. With them around, I am able to plan my work much much better, and put more cakes readily for sale

My dear friends, customers and future customers, feel free to drop by and shop around for raw baking items, as well as grab some cakes and cupcakes at my shop. You may also walk in to place your customized orders for birthdays, parties, wedding or for simple makan2 with the family.


Some of the cupcakes and cakes that are available for immediate purchase are :

1.2kg Ben10 Chocolate Moist Cake = RM60
36pcs Mini Ben10 Cuppies = RM50




1.2 kg Chocolate Moist Upin Ipin Cake covered with Ganache = RM60
36pcs Mini Upin Ipin Cuppies = RM50



1/2 kg Princess Orange Butter Cake with Orange Filling = RM20
English Garden Theme Cuppies ( Vanila & Choc Moist ) = RM40 for 36pcs / RM50 for 49pcs




You may walk in to purchase, or you can Call / SMS me at 012-283-9337 to reserve these cakes / cupcakes for you. Strictly on self collect for this purchase.

1 comment:

MamaFaMi said...

Cantiknya cc Upin Ipin tu.... I loveeee colors!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin