Class Schedule and Orders Availability

IMPORTANT : PLEASE FILL UP THE FORM BY CLICKING ON THE " PRICING AND ORDER FORM" TAB ON TOP OF THE GOOGLE CALENDAR TO PLACE YOUR ORDER. WHEN SENDING INQUIRIES VIA SMS, PLEASE STATE YOUR NAME, ELSE NO RESPONSE WILL BE PROVIDED.THANKS, LEA OVEN TEAM

Aug 28, 2008

Cupcakes for kenduri & Birthday

Order from Anna of USJ for kenduri and sis in law's birthday .. glad that you love the cuppies
Testimony :
" The cakes were lovely.. n sedap giler.. my kids just adore them.. yg birthday tu for my sis-in-law .. she was so thrilled with the cake.. Thanks, Daalia.. just wait for my next orders, ya... "

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The cakes were lovely.. n sedap giler.. my kids just adore them.. yg birthday tu for my sis-in-law .. she was so thrilled with the cake.. Thanks, Daalia.. just wait for my next orders, ya...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin